Tuesday, February 21, 2017

CCC's February Craftology Box - Gift Box with Cards

a Country Craft Creations Design Team share

Well I dove into my first Craftology box and since I NEVER have enough birthday card it just made sense that would be my first choice.  I used black Book Box from Graphic 45 to house the cards, perhaps it will make a nice gift for someone.  There's a video at the end of this post that will walk you through all the cards and give you lots of idea to make your own.  If you aren't familar with what Craftology boxes are it's a monthly subscription from Country Craft Creations loaded with all kinds of goodies to play with.


I had to incorporate one of the Art Impressions Vintage stamped and paper pieced ladies into the top of my box, she's perfect here whipping up her birthday cake don't you think?


I stacked some of the paper petals that were included in the Craftology box and tucked a little snipped of cheesecloth behind and attached a brad to the centers to hold the petals together.  


Inside there's a nice little package of cards and envelopes for the recipent to use for all those birthday wishes.  The box was covered inside and out with the Echo Park Party Time papers.


I made a lot of cards, the box easily fits six, perhaps a couple more and then I wanted a few for myself.  I even used the other paper pieced Vintage ladies from both sets of Art Impressions stamps I'd shared with you earlier.


This is one of my favorites, I fussy cut the cupcakes and candles out so that they pyramid to the top. With some foam tape to pop them up and stickles to make the candles flicker it's a really cute card.


Here's another super simple idea, Just cut the candle paper to fit the front of the card, glossy accent each candle and glitter the flames in two colors of glitter.  Add a touch of Marvy's Snow Marker across the bottom and you're all set.


Here are my Art Impressions paper pieced ladies and the sentiment that went with them.  They really make the front of a card don't they.


There's always the option to supplement the Craftology boxes with a couple of add ons.  This time one of the add ons was a set of stamps of which this sentiment was included.  I'm always on the lookout for a good set of Birthday stamps and this set from Echo Park certainly fits that bill.

I hope you'll check out the video.  I'll link to the supplies used from Country Craft Creations below the video and links to Social Media sites below that.



Supplies from Country Craft Creations


Please visit Country Craft Creations here -
you can also join the Facebook group
Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations here - http://tinyurl.com/zhess6s

Visit me at A Soul's Heartbeat on

1 comment:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Oh Patti... these are all just delicious! What a darling set of cards and the sayings are just so funny! I can't get enough of your videos and all of your wonderful ideas and projects. Hope you are enjoying your new home and craftroom there. Marilyn